Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warrantyand up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Extend your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You’ll get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning technical support for questions about your Mac, macOS and Apple applications such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand and more. You can also get global repair coverage for your Mac through convenient service options.1
Extend your coverage to three years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Authorised Service provider
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics.
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks